|Links - Other places to waste time
Other Official Sources Of Custard on the Net
(Spelling of humo(u)r left as preferred by who owns the page)
- More Melbourne comedy! The Gorsky's
- Want a funny comic? Look no further than Lilley
- Are you in need of more education? Then try the University
of the Bleeding Obvious
- Observations of an
- RIP Centre For The Easily Amused, but Cathie Walker strikes back with SillyBuddies.com
- In honour of our mutual appreciation society, Greg
Bulmash's Humor Page - he's not writing any more, but his old stuff is
- In memory of the mutual appreciation society we almost had, the Bastard Operator From Hell
- And in memory of the late, great, little-known but much chuckled over space cadet, here
is an EXCLUSIVE link to Rocket Roger
(get your nerdy gzip programs out)
- Deep in its focus, focussed in its depth, it's Joe
Lavin's Humor Column
- Classical comedy with the Tudor Times
- Wacky wacky Cartoons by Gaspirtz
- Melvin Durai is a US-based
Indian humorist who writes about... well, anything that occurs to him,
(and what I generally mean here is pages that are mostly links to other pages or
collections of jokes rather than original humour. Not that there's anything wrong with
A lot of Australians overseas read these pages. So when you've finished
having a chuckle at the Toxic Custard Guide To Australia,
here's a few other pages to make you incredibly homesick... err, and to help you
in life out there in the world.
Copyright © 2001 Daniel Bowen.
Feedback: dbowen at custard.net.au or the guestbook.
To get the latest instalments by e-mail every week, subscribe
to the mailing list..